Monday 23 January 2012

2A-5 - Activity 5 - Further ICT Skills (Exploring Scenarios)

How could I have missed out on blogging on this Activity... they are coming so fast and furious..

So far this has been my favourite Activity.  I really enjoyed doing it as it afforded me the opportunity to "free style" that is to be creative and to show off  in my own way (some what) the ICT skills which I possess. I was in my element in creating the PowerPoint presentation about Colour Theory and I had a blast creating the course oultine for the Visual Expressions course.  Also  as a member of my school's administrative team,  this activity also tapped into my administrative skills  and resources of which I was proud to share with my tutor.

I am sooooo excited about this ICT integration into Education phenomenon...

No comments:

Post a Comment