Tuesday 5 February 2013

MODULE 7: Activity 1 - REFLECTION

I am excited about this  module already. I am realising that I have been using some of the strategies that are required for 21st century Education. Collaborating, Networking....WOW!!!  However there is so much more to be learnt and I will be embacing it as it comes my way.
Actually I realise that the the key towards being an effective Educator (participant) in 21st Century Education is to be FLEXIBLE, CREATIVE and to NETWORK and COLLABORATE. Engaging in these key elements with fellow colleagues and students will sure make the teaching and learning process using the various technolgies exciting and rewarding.  As I reflect I see that there is a need for more  INTEGRATION. Integration within schools across the various subject areas and the use of the technolgy is the ultimate tool to do this. IDEAS ARE FLOWING...... My creative juices are flowing like a river in its youthful stage....

No comments:

Post a Comment