Wednesday 26 February 2014

Module 10: Activity 5 - Draft ICT Policy

Knowing that my school does not have its own ICT policy, I was some what eager to engage in beginning and completing this activity. However I came to realise that creating an ICT policy requires the involvement of various minds coming together and who share a common vision. I also realise that it is an ongoing cyclical process that requires consultation after consultation to eventually reach a sound draft policy.
The draft policy which I have created will include provisions for the following:
  • Staff development and ICT integration
  • ICT and the Curriculum
  • ICT Infrastructure - Resources and Security
  • Administrative use of ICT
It is one which is has detailed guidelines and with further consultation and some tweaking it will be ready for presentation to the Prinipal and his management team.

No comments:

Post a Comment