Friday 14 September 2012

1-1 Activity 1: What is Learning?


The most powerful lessons that I learnt during this activity:

Engaging in this Activity, has allowed me to Reflect on and about my practice as an Educator. I have realize that there are many moments which have contributed to my development Educator for the past twenty six (26) years  and also as an Individual and that there are still these moments of development still taking place. This to me is an indication that “Teaching” sure is a noble and dynamic profession. 

All teachers must be reminded that the most important aspect of the job is the teaching and learning process. Teachers must always be aware of the needs of their students – their social, economic, religious and cultural backgrounds and to respect them all and to create an environment of learning so that all students will maximize their learning opportunity to develop into creative and emotional human beings.
They should also realize that their teaching process should stimulate and motivate students to want to learn and be eager to participate in their learning process through positive interaction and empowerment.

No comments:

Post a Comment