Friday 15 March 2013

Module 7_Activity 8: Communicating Online (Reflection)

Communication tools used for learning are or can be powerful and engaging once used properly in the teaching and learning process. They can tremendously enhance communication between student and student;  student and teacher and student and the community beyond the classroom.
These tools capture and hold the attention of studetns and help them to use their literary and creative skills to help create their learning experiences as they use the tools to communciate and share information with  each other not only in their communicty but globally.

For this activity I was involved in  online communication with my group members Jackie, Esther and Vernon. The discussion was  engaging and  I learnt alot as I felt very comfortable to share and to ask questions of everyone. I now have to go back and look at those communicating tools and to see which are the most effective and user friendly ones which I can use with my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment